ARCHIVES April 2009
Azaleas and doll stands
Drilling, sanding, and gluing are not exactly my most favorite things to do in the whole wide world, but I’ve put off making these doll stands long enough. These are just for photographing our dolls, and consist of wooden stands with dowels glued into their bases. They get painted with acrylic paint, and we pin…
Pretty little doll pinafore
I finished up this kitty doll pinafore for Chelsea the Maine Coon Cat. It looks adorable on her, but it is too windy here to photograph dolls today. Soon, we hope. I’ve got my next pinafore cut out and ready to sew. Looking forward to the weekend…hope you all have a great one!
I’m still catching up on my sewing…lots to do. This little kitty doll pinafore has been a mind-bender. I’m adapting it from a Brown House Dolls pattern, changing a bodice into a bib for the top. I made some bias strips, two for each side of the bib, and sewed lace between them, before attaching…